Monday, August 12, 2024

I met Analboy last week

 This is true-


I actually met Analboy at his apartment in Ohio. I am a sadistic ass fister and knew I had to get in his huge asshole. We met on a Friday night. He is a feminine man, and when i saw the condition of his asshole. Totally mutilated, Huge non-closing asshole, that was the size of a golf ball with puffy lips around it. It doesn't  shut or clamp down anymore.  I spread him out on his bed, face down, asshole high. 4 greasy fingers drove right into him with ease, and i pushed in my thumb and sank to the wrist easily.  I eased out, them powered back in hard and fast, driving deeper.  Over and over i was concentrating my forearm on his assring, working his nuts with the other hand at the same time. He was moaning like a motor boat as i picked up the pace on his rectal work. He screamed and shot a load from his little bald cock. HOT as hell!

No comments:

Nailing it 3 inch wide

 Nailing it, 3 inch width