Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Gang fisted 2

 Motorcycle biker gang fisting whore.

24 members of the black motorcycle gang, hired me out as a anal whore for there weekly meetings .


A fisting bench, large dildos, lube and everything needed was set up in the basement of the clubs hall. 

 

Big black dick fuckings, power fisting, dildo punching and wine bottle fucking was on the agenda for everytime it was abused I had to put out anally.  All I had to do was show up and give up my rectum for the abuse, so the men could cum, in me and all over me. During the meeting, dinner and happy hour, men would come down and get off abusing my rectum and leave,, and I would be paid. 

 

They required me, NO pubic hair or hairy legs and take anything or everything the men wanted to shove into me. 

 

I showed up for my first day of work, and the locked me in the fisting room, and removed all of my clothes, my body was shaved bald and it was chilly. The snapped a large tight rubberband around my nuts to isolate them off for ball work as I am fisted.  They jacked my 2 inch bald boy cock rock hard, as 3 fingers sunk to the hilt in my shaved asshole. 

 

"Nice and loose fuckhole, this is gonna be great to open him up as wide as possible" someone said. 

 

½ of the club joined the hot action, 12 men, naked an jacking. The 12 men would take turns constantly fisting me with no mercy how hard or fast it was being done, my asshole was mutilated in a matter of minutes, and continued fisting, fucking and shoving wine bottle up my rectum for a full 3 hours. 

 

Then the first big black dick sunk to the hilt in my destroyed asshole ring muscle.  Only took him about 10 minutes until he blasted the first cum shot in me. Being an anal slut, I learned to rotate my hips as men fuck to milk a load out of the dick. 

 

Other men were greasing up there forearm and hands. I know my anal function would be ruined that night and every thursday... 

 

End of part 1 

 









No comments:

Nailing it 3 inch wide

 Nailing it, 3 inch width