Sunday, September 1, 2024

Wine bottle Workout

 Bob was determined to damage my anal ring more, the full sized wine bottle (3-1/2 wide x 11" long) He opened my up asshole with his fist on my back legs, it sunk right in, working my nuts at the same time. Winebottle filled with very warm water and capped, then greased, He flipped me doggy style face down ass high, spreading my ass cheeks, i let the bottle sink in me, i screamed at the bottle opened up my ring and sank in. I was mutilated and ruined in a matter of minutes. The bottle ridges were rippling my assring in and out.

Then he would pull the bottle completely out then ram it back in punishing my assring, and then pick up the pace, faster and faster, popping my ring. I lost all rectal control, and they loved it, enduring another full hour of constant fistings.


Warm up bottle expansion

Exposed Ready for the guys anal abuse

3 inch wide  dong insertion

Punishing my asshole





No comments:

Nailing it 3 inch wide

 Nailing it, 3 inch width