Saturday, November 7, 2020

The Hotel

 THE HOTEL


2 guys wanted to gangbang fist me in there hotel room, saying it will be "worth my time", so I agreed. I cleaned out that Saturday, Showered and shaved my pubes balls and asshole super smooth. I traveled 10 minutes to the hotel, Room 3b. I was greeted by 2 men in masks, fully dressed, "Are you here to give your services?" he said. "err yes sir", I stepped thru the door. Your asshole slut they call Analboy?", Yes I am.  I noticed they had the room all set up, plastic sheets, lubes, gloves... "Come on in, have a beer" one said. (They never said there name). "we heard you were an assfisting slut, well we are 2 sadistic ass fisting tops that are gonna fist the shit out you asshole for 3-4 hours, we are a team, and have been working together", "OK" I said, and took off all my clothes.

"On the bed, on your back, legs high, ass cheeks spread WHORE!" the big one said, "Your gonna get it real good, Berlin Trained Fisters here, he have awards, gonna blow that rectum out today, lets get started!"

I took my position, and the men go to work, the leader, started with a large dildo, really lube. I was loose and took it rather easy "Good Boy", he started pumping it to loosen my asshole for more larger stuff. I relaxed and allowed him to work it, "Fuck yea, Big Asshole on this slut", the dildo work got more aggressive, I started moaning.  "His rectum is "Fist Ready", get out the gloves" the leader said. When the put on elbow length thick black gloves, I new my asshole was in trouble.  The leader held me in position, "Slide your whole hand into his rectum slowly" he said, and he went up my rectum with little effort, my little bald cock, got rock hard. "He likes it!, work that rectum slowly, open him up, then we get aggressive!" Leader said.

He proceeded to open me up slowly, it was feelin great. I relaxed my rectum even more, and he picked up the pace, testing my ring, popping it in and out. "Getting there Boss".    I agree, lets get ready to start the alternate fist attack. You go first, you will go 15 minutes of constants alternate hand fisting or until, you need a break, then my turn, Ill go as long as I can while you take a break, Maybe works his nuts while Im punch fisting him" Leader Said. "Ready Asshole Slut", OH YEAAHHHH! I am. He had huge hands and launched into my asshole violently and hurt my hole a little, "Relax and let me in" he began to fist out my asshole like a pro, picking up the pace alternate hand punch fisting, made my little bald cock piss. "Take it Slut!!!" he said

The men abused my asshole constantly fisting me for the next 3 hours, trading off punching fists., I couldn't take much more, only the Valium they gave me helped,  
"Think he is done?" one asked, "Looks mutilated too me, lets go one more round, 50 alternate hand fistings, for a count of 100, then trade off, See if we can polish off the whores asshole for good" the Leader said, "Fuck yea, lets damage that asshole" the 2nd one said. The men got back to work, doggy style face down, asshole high a hand slid up my rectum cavity again, "His asshole is shot man!, look he got hard again from it!" the 2nd said.  The guys launched into my asshole full force for the last time, it was taking it good, I loved it..."Im gonna cum!, Im gonna cum!, I cant help it" I screamed "Cum slut cum!" and blasted my asshole harder then ever, as I blasted off hard.

The men slowed, "That's it lets kick him out of here, his asshole is bleeding some." leader said "Yea he wont be shitting normal for a while" 2nd said, and shoved a wad of toilet paper in my asshole "Get you clothes, we are done with you" Leader said.

I was putting on my pants, as he threw me a $50 dollar bill " You were a good Anal Whore, we will stay in touch."

I stumbled home, and crashed for 8 hours, my asshole throbbing. When i got up to go to the restroom, my asshole wasn't functioning normal, and I almost shit myself running to the toilet, Pain shot thru my asshole, it was throbbing again. I ended up with a  big hemorrhoid  and all anal activity stopped for 5 days until it went away, and I was back in the ANAL RUT GROOVE. But my asshole never went back to normal, so they guys are enjoying it new looseness.

The End

New new permanent Gape


No comments:

Rectal Session

From my AssMaster Bob   Get ready for hot hot asshole abuse tonght. 3 guys, 7-10p,, shave yourself. Ive got things planned out just like i s...