Monday, August 17, 2020

Pick Up the Pace

 My local Assfisting top finally got his own place and him and my other Assfisting top were setting up a nice playroom, since nobody was around.  Jim and Bill both wanted to pick up the frequency of my anal fistings and dildo work. It was a modest apartment, the kept one room just for asswork. I would come over and visit to see the progress, but they wouldn't let me help, Just strip me naked, shove a but plug up my asshole and make me stand and watch.


It took a week, but they made good progress, Fisting bench, Dildo rack for all of their extreme dildos. Tables, Towels, the whole thing was set.

OK slut here is the plan That Jim and I had. We wanna pickup the pace on your rectal conditioning. We wanna have you come over 3 times a week afterwork, and on the weekends to extended sessions, so we will stretch that rectum out 2 or 3x times a day on Saturdays and Sundays. Mornings afternoons, evenings.

"It will be me an Jim in every session, to make you lose all rectal control in a more permanent manner. This is our goal, then we rent out your rectum for pleasure"

Ok, so do you agree to lets us annihilate you asshole function over the next two months, per the schedule we discussed?"

"Yes ASSMaster" I said, He pulled the plug out "Put your clothes on, were are done now" Comeback Starting tomorrow after work as planned.",

"yes Sir", and I left, On the way home I was think is gonna be great!, Ive always wanted my ring broken down in a more extreme way.

I cleaned up real nice, and shaved my pubes extra smooth, I was rock hard, but not DARE to jackoff.

The next day I went to work, Got home, rinsed out, and packed my stuff and left.  When I arrived they were naked, hard and really really ready.  I took all of my clothes off when i stepped in complexly naked, even my socks. They inspected my my ass lead me to the fisting bench. I was mounted on the horse, my ass cheeks spread, and they proceeded to open up my asshole very aggressively. Beer can thick dildo punching quickly turned to flying  fists, just nailing my asshole, turning it into mince meat, then things got a lot easier to  take  "I cant feel my asshole, I lost all asshole muscle control!" I moaned.  "Good we are almost done then, Polish that asshole off for good , Bill!" he said,  Bill launched in some serious alternate hand fisting, my asshole was shot, I started cumming..

"You just made the slut cum, slow down and ease out, we did our job for today. Slut today is Monday, your do for a repeat Wednesday and Friday, then all weekend.

Wednesday Came, Same repeat performance, Friday too.
On the weekend the would keep me locked in the anal dungeon, all day long, feeding me beer and pills, the two of them would brutalize my asshole every 4 hours, so it would not get tight, In the weekend evening they would whore me out to other fisting tops who would visit. Drunk and drugged, I was severely abused anally

After the first weekend, my asshole was already deformed, distended and losing all rectal function, Monday came and start all over..soon my asshole did not work right and would need 3 days to recover, wearing pantie liners. The abuse stopped, but my asshole will never be normal again





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anal bliss

Johnny said...

They ruined me

Unknown said...

I would love for that to happen to me. It would make me feel so good to have my rectum destroyed like that.

Rectal Session

From my AssMaster Bob   Get ready for hot hot asshole abuse tonght. 3 guys, 7-10p,, shave yourself. Ive got things planned out just like i s...