Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Analboys Rectal Mutilation

 ANALBOYS RECTAL MUTILATION

This is a true story that happened to me a few weeks ago, my asshole is damaged now.


I met two men online that wanted to come to my place and rectally ruin me, from constant tag team fisting everyday for a week. I was horny and agreed. They arrived 3pm on a Monday with a table at my apartment. "Fisting bench Slut, we are gonna fist the hell out of your asshole for 4-5 hours everyday this week to break down that asshole ring for good!" he said. The other man agreed.  Bob and Mike set up the bench in my apartment. "Go clean out and get ready!, WE ARE GONNA BRUTALIZE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR 3 TO 4 HOURS TODAY, take these pills the will help your asshole relax and let us play" Bob said.  I did and went to clean out. It wasn't 20 minutes and i felt dizzy and my asshole was feeling real loose. They set up the fisting bench as I cleaned out. finished, I stumbled to the fisting bench as they mounted me to it, doggy style, face down asshole high at waist level, perfect for an extreme anal fisting.


'Tie off his nuts tight with a rope and lets get to work. Our goal is to break down your asshole ring all week so we can bring our gang to asshole fist you everyday for 4 hours to condition your asshole for more longer anal destruction, and more men. We want you as an anal fisting slave, subject to 8 hours of constant fisting by 12 of our men.  You will be well payed and drugged everyday for our destructive fisting. Our job in the first ring is to rectally ruin you for the guys pleasure" he said.


They started with large dildo work 2 inch's dildo sank home and I took it like an asshole slut should "OH yea right in my asshole, sink it home guys"  I groaned. and they did. Powerful dildo punching lead to a hand sliding up my asshole with ease to the wrist "IM IN!" he said "HOT CUNT he has" i felt him ball up his fist in my rectum and slowly pull out, He was right at my anal ring muscle twisting and turning "Fuck yea, work the ring" another said, Then POP it came out but was immediately filled with another mans closed fist . 

"Oh gawd your ruining my asshole already and we just started, ooooohhhh FUCK" I moaned. "Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop" is all i heard as the began to take turns alternate hand fisting me, tag team style "Start working his nuts lets milk that first load out now" the Fistmaster said, and they did. One man was working my nuts and cock as the other tag team alternate close fists plunge i was moaning like a motor boat as my cum shot was building from the anal abuse. "Ruin his asshole men, We want no rectal control from the slut" He shouted.  "I'm Gonna Cum, I'm Gonna Cum, I cant help it!" and blasted out a load as they fisted, My asshole has having HUGE anal spasms trying to eject the hands as the milked a load from my bald 2 incher.


"Good job men, lets take a beer break as his anal spasms cease" they watched my asshole Open up the size of a golf ball and shut over and over "Now that the sign of a damaged asshole in the making Boys, Good job, Short break" the head ass fister said.

Power Thrusting with a 3incher, Banded off nuts Taking it good


END OF Part 1:

Part 2 the rectal Antihalation Continues.... Next

No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...