Thursday, November 2, 2023

Increased Anal Activity

Anal fisting has greatly increased. Ive got 4 men fisting out my asshole 4 to 5 times a week at my place, mostly 1 man at a time some times 2 men will tag team my asshole for 3-4 hours.  Constant Anal fisting everyday has broken down my asshole ring muscle even MORE. 

There are days where it will hang open and not close for 8-12 hours. The guys bought me a fisting bench for increased ruff fisting activity (see pic) we added ankle restraints for on the back legs high punch fisting. The guys love to destroy my asshole.  

We will be doing some fisting and dildo plunging movies that will be posted on this blog for all to see and jack off too.

Here is the unmodified fisting bench and my huge blown out asshole for my fans. Thanks

You can email me at largehoagie@hotmail.com for comments, suggesting anal work or if your visiting Cleveland OH and want to work my loose asshole.


ANALBOY





No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...