Saturday, October 21, 2023

Rectally Ruined Again! Request

 An Admirer Email-


YOUR HOT ASSHOLE DRIVES ME FKN WILD!! LOVE TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT ALONG WITH THOSE OTHER FISTERS! LOVE TO JOIN THEM IN DESSTROYING YOUR ASSHOLE! I MEAN IT!!! LOVE WHEN YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH COCKS AND HOT CUM! LOVE TO FIST YOUR HOT BOY CUNT FOR HOURS UNTIL IT HURTS REAL GOOD!!!



My Rsponse

Gang FISTED yes,  3 men asshole attack. One man would fist me out, while another worked my cock and tied off balls at the same time, the 3rd was holding my ass cheeks wide for the fister. They would rotate every 20 minutes for about 2 hours, leave me rectally ruined again.





No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...