Sunday, November 12, 2023

Rectally Ruined Again

 Your 3 three guys really attacked my asshole yesterday. I was all cleaned out, newly shaved pubes, balls and asshole. Thick rubber band isolating off my nuts tight. Doggy style, Face down asshole high on your fisting bench each guy greased up both hands. The first hand slid right up my loose asshole rather easy. They loved it an quickly start to fist me out hard, trying to breakdown my assring muscle. Each  guy would fist me out for 20 minutes, then it was the next guys turn. They were getting in a good rhythm, One guy working my banded off nuts, as the other fisted me, and the third spreading my ass cheeks wide and holding them open as they started alternate hand fisting me out, Left, right, left, right, with brutal fast rip outs.  All i could do is cum and cum as the butchered and mutilated my asshole, demanding no rectal control. They started driving deeper way up the forearm, over and over straightening out my colon bend trying to ruin me.  MY asshole is not closing up now, always the size of a ping pong ball. Rectally ruined that day. I love it!


Prepping my assshole for a brutal fisitng


No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...