Thursday, November 23, 2023

Double Asshole Attack Part 1

 The 2 man asshole attack, Part1



2 men came to tag team fist me today for 3 hours. I cleaned out real good and was ready.  Doggy style, face down, asshole hiked high on the bed. The men remained standing as felt 4 greasy fingers stretching my rubbery anal ring. He got to the knuckles fast, folded in his thumb and slid home in my rectum "Ohhh GOD my asshole: I screamed. He was an expert at working my rectal walls stretching me out 

"Tommy, start jacking his cock and working his tied off nuts, as i open him up "oooooowwww, letting loose now" I groaned, he started in and out hand fistings, alternating hands fisted, nuts getting worked like mad. I was gonna blast off any minute. "Left, right, left right, Fuck up your asshole ring slut, Ok trade places" He said ripping his hand out as fast as possible. OFFFF FUCK!, I prolapsed out the size of a small apple, Tommy pushed back and slid his hand right up into me with ease. Tommy launched into all out asshole attack, As Bob worked my nuts like crazy.


"More red meat is coming out tommy!, UNGGGGHHH i said as i produced a rectal meat tube which Tommy fisted up into me hard " Im gonna Cum Im gonna cum, i cant help it"  


I blasted off with Bob jacking me, and working my balls hard, as Tommy sadistically fisted me OHHHHHHHHHH Im Cumming


"Great for round 1 Bob!,  10 minute beer brake, then lets do that again!" tommy said


End Part 1

No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...