Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Ritz Hotel

 I had a contact from a business man, visiting Cleveland for a convention, said he was dom top, looking for a fisting bottom with a big asshole like mine. He told me if I could come to his room at the Ritz -Carlton, and entertain for 6-8 hours, it would be "well worth my time".   making sure i was skinny, frail and feminine. I agreed, I was. And went to bed that night, I woke up the next morning for my 2 pm appointment at the Ritz. It was my impression that he must be very wealthy. I cleaned up, shaved my pubes super smooth, and kept my nips clamped tight for 2 hours before, the were massive! Perfect!, I arrived and proceeded to the room 200C, A man in a full suit and tie answered, "Are you Bill?" I asked,


Yes come on in. He quickly pushed me inside and said " Take this" and shoved money in my pocket. All of a sudden a large man appeared from the other room, Analboy, This is billy, my assistant, over the next 7 your Billy and I are gonna shred  your rectum, and probably tear your ring, We know your  asshole is loose, so probably fantasize about this being done to you" he said, and was right, my little 2 incher popped to life with that suggestion, "OHHH YES" I said.  "Billy show him Moko dong, he pulled out the biggest thickest dildo I have ever seen 3 inch wide at the head (7.6cm) and a full 5 inch at the base (12.7 cm) and a full 10 inch insertion (24cm).  "My big brute billy is gonna pound the hell out of your rectum with it, we will start out easy first with fisting to open you up., Im going to go put my uniform on now." he said and went into the bathroom. I scratched my head, as this menacing looking mans eyes took a walk all over me.  "Strip!", he demanded.

I did, he laughed at my little boy cock, I knew I was an asshole whore for the day, but had alot of crumpled bills in my pocket . "We are gonna mutilate you assring today" he said and started getting violent. His boss then appeared, I still dont know his name, but dressed in a army uniform, officer, (Colonel I think). "You will address me as "Captain Wrecker" he giggled. Take our whore to the bedroom. prep him and room for extreme anal games. Give him his rectum relaxer pill (the strong one). Make him drink 3 beers and 3 shots of Gin. I was lead to the bedroom, and given the pill and alcohol, I did my best to drink it down. This guy scared me. Luckily, I Like Gin and was able to slug it down, but in 30 minutes, has was not so good.  I could comprehend and realize what was happening but limp and frail.. Billy noticed and the big men took my clothes and I helped (to keep the cash safe, I knew he gave me alot). I submitted to thinking I would give them all i had and really get into it.   A whore again, for the 3729th time, I sighed.  He started to play with my asshole, 2 fingers turned to 4 real fast, 5 and the whole greasy hand slid into me.

OOOOhhh FUCK!, my rectum! I screamed.

He picked my limp body up in a dead mans hold over his shoulder, his hand in my rectum and carried me into the living room, I was laughing, giggling like a girl as he planted me on the bed.  "BOSS!, the anal whore is prepped and ready" He yelled

The Captain came with full elbow length gloves on both hands.  "Great!, lets get to work.  We will slowly fist him out to prepare the rectum. Once he loses all asshole control, we can get more aggressive fistings, Then you can polish off his rectum with Moko. Come inspect is rectum, he is passed out. They spread my ass cheeks,  "See, See his rectum ring has been torn, in two places, right on both sides. I wanna get a 3rd Tear, then i will take him as anal sex slave juts for US!" he said  "OH YES BOSS!, ANYTHING, i like him, lets keep him, OK" Billy replied.  "Yes boy, lets get to work" Captain said.

On my back legs high, and ankles tied way back, the Captains Greasy glove slid up my rectum first, he inspected my asshole very close, and eyed my whole body. "Your rectum has been torn but healed open, its right at the 3 o'clock position on you wornout asshole. We want to repeat this again today, only at 9 o'clock position if possible. Your asshole is already Damaged permanently, just enjoy the new cavern you got"  He said, The pills had me paralyzed and made me really horny for anal " Oh yes, Captain, Please tear my ring again!, I love being a sex hole for men.  Its the only way my little cock can cum, IM addicted to my asshole!" I said, and passed out.

"He's Primed, Lets ruin him!" the captain ordered, and the punch fisting began. The Captain was up first, On my back, legs held high above my head from Billy, Totaly exposed he punched the shit out of my rectum. "Oh gawd, please thats aggressive!" I moaned. The Captain kept up his rectal attack, "I'm cummin from ANAL!!", then blew my first load, 1/2 hour into the 6 hour session.  "Good Boy!" Billy said.    "ok Billy take over, Punch fist the shit out of his asshole, try for a ring tear" Captain ordered.

I was aware of everything going on, I was just helplessly, the tranquillizers to strong, "Yes Sir!", he grabbed me and put me doggy style face down asshole high, His hand were much larger, like gorilla hands manhandling me, He left and put on elbow length gloves, and sniffed something of the mirror. "Fuck Yea, lets get into some rectum! " he announced, My asshole totally exposed doggy style his hand slid up my rectum, it was tight  "He is pretty loose" billy said, and began to explore my cavity, my cock was getting hard from it, "He likes it!" the captain said, as he started moving in and out with his fist, getting into a good rythem. I was getting into the anal too, "oh fuck yea, damage my asshole!" I begged and then let go a stream of piss, right into the bed. "Slut!!!, ruined the bed!, Take your punishment!" Billy screamed.

He launched into a alternate hand closed fisting punching of my asshole, "Please NO, to hard" I begged, "I want that anal ring tear FAGGOT, then Moko dong will make it wider"  He demanded, I was scared.   Capitan held me in position as Billy punch fisted me again, I was ruined rectally by then "I see a tear starting right at the perniuem, vertical tear.", "Fuck yea!, keep going but slow" captain ordered, "Is it bleeding?"
"No the tear is not that large yet, but has potential" Billy said, "MOKO NOW, tear that ring wide open!" he commanded.

I trembled as Moko was greased, there was no way that thing was going into my cavity, It was rock solid, hard like steel. The 3 inch head sank into my rather easily, the guys loved it "Now sink home, but not to fast, lets get that new tear, huge for him, the guys will love that gash to play in" Billy eased the shaft in my destroyed asshole, and it starting sinking in, around 3.5 inch wide .
Uh Uh Uh NNuh FUCK!, I screamed as he hit the width limit, "Push Billy hard" Captain said, and he did, then RIPPPPPP!, my ring tore "OH GOOOOOD!" he screamed, then pissed myself, Good ring tear Billy right  were we want vertical, Pull Moko out lets wipe him off" Captain Said,

End of Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2
Analboy woke up with a speculum at full width and the Captain was inspecting.  "You've been sleeping for 8 hours. After we got a great huge tear, we speculum you to let the tear heal open, Billy has been monitoring your condition. Looks like we got what we want, and you should be back putting out anally in a couple hours for the guys"

"Guys?" I questioned, "Yes, We will keep you here for a couple more days, you'll be fed and pampered, that beautiful rectum you have. I contacted 3 of my fisting buddies and told them what we did, and that your a true asshole slut, look your asshole hangs open naturally now, limited rectal control, NICE. Relax, take another pill and have a beer, they will be here soon. How long can you put out anally?", I..I dont know, I replied.  3-4 men wanna punch fuck you repeatedly for all next week, we estimate 12-16 hours a day, like a sex slave. The request list is growing, What do you say?, can you stay? and commit your torn rectum?, I will keep you fed, filled with beer and pills the whole week, everything for you." He said.

Ive been out of a job for 3 months and was desperate, this man had money. "Yes I can stay" I said.   "Great, let me make some calls, and we will get you back in anal action" The Captain left, "Here start drinking, your gonna need it" Billy said. The Captain came in, we have Phil, Bill and Rick lined up for 2pm, for 4 hours of constant fistings, and the waiting list is growing already, and week gotta whole week here, Relax and open up your asshole slut" He grinned. "keep him drugged and drunk, billy so he really puts out!" captain said, "Yes Sir". We drank beer and i took my pills as instructed as we waited for the guys.  Billy had me in position when the arrived, naked, nuts tied off, Doggy style face down asshole high, nipple clips on and weighted.  3 big brutes arrived and went straight to my cunt, a hand slid in into the wrist "Nice!" he said.

The 3 men battered my rectum for the next 3 hours, taking turns punch fisting, dildo punchings, alternate hand fistings and double fistings.
I was wide open and taking it like a champ!, my new torn anal ring was working great. When the first double fist entered "Unnghhh OH FUCK!" i screamed and it sunk home. I quickly got use to 2 hands exploring my rectum, I came again from anal., Swirling double fists are the most intense.

With my asshole shot , 2-3 men came every 3 hours like clockwork, coming and going, I put out for 12 hours as asshole sex slave for men, estimate fisted out 18-20 times a day.

MOKO



No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...