Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 I viewer saw my previous post of my damaged asshole and wrote-


Your very welcome. Love your Pics I imagine that big stud left your ring a truly beautiful sight. The flood of cum pumped deep past your colon bend and slowly oozing out from your destroyed useless anal ring. Puffy and raw to the touch, and yet wishing you could get a second and third round to further pull out your overworked guts. The smell of the stable filling the air as you lay collapsed on the hay bale trying to recover 

But Im  not done yet, you flip me over on my back on the hay bale, raise my legs high above my head, Grease up a 3 inch wide dildo, And slam it into my destroyed asshole, right into the colon bend and sink it home, you begin to stroke it and garb my little bald cock and work as you pumping it, I blast off like a slut from anal.

No comments:

Rectal Session

From my AssMaster Bob   Get ready for hot hot asshole abuse tonght. 3 guys, 7-10p,, shave yourself. Ive got things planned out just like i s...