Sunday, June 2, 2024

Horse in my colon

 After 2 weeks of everyday fisting into my colon bend, it was time to take on Whitey the horse and allow him to fuck my colon straight. The gay farmer told my assmaster for us to come at 10am Saturday when Whitey is fully energized and excited. My assmaster Bob and his friends ruined my asshole ring muscle all week just for this occasion to prep my rectum for the horse.. Bob, his assistant and I arrived right on time, as gay farmer Jim with greasing up the giant horse cock for aggressive colon fuckings.

I was scared as they mounted me below the horse doggy style and the assistant spread my ass cheeks wide. Bob was working my nuts at the same time. The big flared head was the hardest part to get by. Went it popped past my anal ring, I screamed but took it in me. He sank to his balls deep all 16 inches, straightening out my colon, right past his primodel ring (large ring on horse cock base). The 2 men held my ass cheeks open as he began to thrust. It sank to his balls, fully in me, straightening out my colon like a pipe. I could not hold back and came from anal alone. The horse began thrusting from tip to the balls in a steady rhythm, the big swollen cock popping my ring like crazy. This went on for 10 minutes as the men adjust my body to take the full depth easier. The horse snorted and blasted his load right into my colon, a full mayonnaise jar full off cum shot into my guts and squirted out my ruining asshole ring. 2 last full length thrusts followed as the 2nd cum shot blasted off into my colon, making my bald little boy cock cum again. My asshole got used to the extreme width and depth of the horse cock, as all 3 men cheered and clapped at the hot anal scene, as my asshole spasmed trying to recover, but it never did. To this day i remain with no rectal control and the guys love it.

No comments:

Nailing it 3 inch wide

 Nailing it, 3 inch width