Friday, June 21, 2024

Constant Anal




Constant Anal:


2 weeks of everyday anal workouts. After work 7 to 10pm at assmasters house, putting out anally for men everyday. Using me for there sadistic pleasure, trying to damage my asshole ring muscle for good, since i have no rectal control any more.


Usually its 3 men per day, Assmaster likes to watch and take pics and vids. One fists me out hard, even punch fists my ruined asshole, the other works my banded off nuts as the 3rd keeps my ass cheeks spread. I lose all asshole control in the fist 20 minutes and they really goto work on my non closing asshole. In about 1 hour, my asshole is all puffy gaped and cant clamp down anymore. They will take turns trading positions each man squirting his load in my colon several times, as other watch and cheer them on to ruin me. I cum about every 20 minutes from my little 3 inch boy cock, no need to jack. They love to make me cum from fisting.

During this month, several days were spent putting out anally for a full 8 hour shift. every couple of ahours, the next batch of 3 guys would come. sonstantly fisting, fucking and dildo work. My asshole did not get a rest. After a few days, I lost all rectal control and they guys loved it!. I could nt clamp down and close it. Assmaster gave me depends diapers to wear at night, but the anal destruction kept coming. I was at a 3i inch wide limit now, and getting even looser. I was cumming from extreme and and loved it, no jacking needed.

To be continued...

No comments:

Nailing it 3 inch wide

 Nailing it, 3 inch width