Sunday, April 7, 2024

Fisted 8 hours every day for 3 days

 Fisted 8 hours for 3 days

FIsted  until prolapsed Everyday. 

 


Fisted out everyday this week. 7 days straight of 2 hours of fisting. Dildos and men cumming in my asshole. I would lose all asshole control in a matter of minutes, and they really took advantage. Sometimes there would 2-3 guys tag teaming my rectum to death, determine to damage my asshole ring muscle for good. Asshole bottle fuckings, and working my banded off nuts real hard. At the end of the first hour, my asshole could not properly close tight, and they justs kept nailing it until I would cum from anal alone, no jacking needed, Rectally ruined for good. Asshole doesn’t close properly anymore, and 3 men are going to nail it all weekend long. 




No comments:

Rectal Session

From my AssMaster Bob   Get ready for hot hot asshole abuse tonght. 3 guys, 7-10p,, shave yourself. Ive got things planned out just like i s...