Thursday, February 1, 2024

Fuck Machine Anal Destruction

Fuck Machine Anal Destruction

Analboy was on fire with his little green panties.  It was just me alone,  so I mounted him on the fisting bench on back, legs high restrained. His ruined asshole totally exposed and well greased, balls isolated off for some good spoon slapping.

He was so loose and my whole hand slid to the wrist real easy. 

His wiener was out hard at 4 inches, I nailed his asshole, he was being stretched by my closed fist.  Then a fuck machine pounding with my BAM dildo (see pic) for 1 hour non stop, his asshole was shot!, the red meat started coming out, but was fucked back into him by the machine, Was hot!, Then it came out real big, I stopped the machine, 4 inches of a red meat tube hung out. I quickly  grabbed a rubber band and banded of that meat tube. It was great!, I found the meat tube slit in the end and fingered it out good, get it ready for my hard dick. I held his rectal prolapse with two hands, and gently eased his hard cock in the red meat slit in the end, he slid in with ease and a loud moan from Analboy. Its was so warm inside there as he sank further in, until the meat touched the bases of his cock. He squeezed the meat tube hard, and began jacking his cock with it. the harder he jacked the more red meat came out.  Analboy lost all rectal function and could clamp down any more, he shook and shivered as his whole rectum completely prolapsed.  I was about to blow my load, so i sank as deep as I could, and creamed up his ruined colon good. SO HOT. 

Bob

Im taking a double fisting


BAM DILDO 3" Diameter



No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...