Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Up coming anal sessions

 From my assmaster email-


Nobody could show up yesterday so i ruined his asshole solo.  I had him sit om a bar stool open asshole hanging off the end, No wiener, well a little. His asshole wasn't closed shut, open like a round quarter. He says its like that all the time now, and it wont clamp down (Pefect!)
I sat down behind him in  chair, and my greasy hand slid into him easy. I fisted him hard, twisting my hand and ripping it out, then right back in, getting in a good rhythm, his wiener went up into him. He moaned and wanted it, I
Need to repeat that with a helper, everyday this week, until Monday, really break down the asshole ring muscle.



No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...