Sunday, December 31, 2023

New years fisting

 My fisting friend wrote this and told me to post it on my blog, You might like it, IT HOT.


Next time hopefully he comes in the late morning Ill set up the camera.   I should have done it yesterday when he was really horny. This on the fisting bench on his back legs high, and asshole right on the edge. I could see his bald asshole pulsate and spasm begging for abuse. Put the ankle restraints on holding him into position as my greasy hand slid in his loose asshole easily. I really fisted him out good, working his colon walls stretching them out more. It wasnt 10 minutes and he lost all rectal control and I launched into him full force, as his first cum shot his spewing cum from his little cock.  I kept on fisting, driving way up the forearm and the ripping my closed fist real fast, Repeat over and over, he started begging to be rectally ruined for good and i did my best.  He started rolling his hips with my thrust, and i could it feel it straighten out his colon, we was cumming every 10 minutes until he was shooting dry. I fisted him out a whole hour and was to exhausted I had to stop. No doubt I damaged is anal ring again.






No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...