Friday, March 25, 2022

Perverted Phone Sex Conversation

 THIS GUY WANTED TO MULTILATE MY ASSHOLE, enjoy...Analboy

  • Your an Asshole slut shemale
  • Renting Cunt out to men
  • Slut out your asshole at work to men on your lunchbreak, anal fistings in the furnace room. Everybody Knows.
  • My big mexican cock needs an asshole slut like you everyday, 2-4x per day fist you out
  • Get your whole prolapse to come out and stick my dick in it.
    • Fuck yea!, ruin me!
  • Cum on that distended meat tube.
    • Cream me up Daddy!
  • Your nothing but a rectal pleasure hole for men.
    • My pleasure Center for  Men
  • Fucking Sissy Cunt
  • Your not a man and your not a woman, half and half
    • Im taking hormone pills
  • You need that cunt destroyed by perverts like me
  • Punish your asshole for being a slut
    • Punish my assring, ruin me
  • Pull your whole rectum out of your body for you, youll love it
    • OH Fuck im gonna cum already!
Make the asshole cream up, like i seen before on you.
    • My asshole has been creaming up when i get excited for anal
  • Fist you out 3x a day, EVERY SINGLE DAY until i break your ring.
    • Yea, constantly open and loose
  • Work up to double fisting you until your anal ring tears.
  • Split that ring in half, FUCK YEA
  • Make your rectum fall out, ill push it back in.
  • Non functioning rectum for you
  • Suck on that big prolapse ill produce on you
  • Your whole rectum will come out
  • Id be popping my elbow over your ring everyday breaking it down.
  • Im jerking my hard Mexican cock thinking of mutilating your asshole
  • Bring your prolapse out for a jacking tube for my cock
  • Your prolapse would be so worn, id have to push it back in when im done.
  • Punish your asshole and tear your assring multiple times
  • Im Jealous of old men abusing your asshole, fucking SHEmale cunt
  • Im going to beat your asshole to death.
  • Your a pervert and sick mind
  • Feminine Sissy Slut
  • Ill destroy your guts
  • Elbow deep fisting become armpit deep every night when you fall asleep.
  • Destroy your rectal fucntion
  • Punch your guts
  • My big fists ripping your asshole cave even larger, tearing your asslips open in multiple places, a burst of pain thru you stomach as i punch your bladder as it bursts a piss spray from your 1 inch cock
Day 2
  • Laying on your belly sleep I snake my whole arm up your rectum
  • Stupid sissy shemale with no cock!
  • Rosebud out your asshole, punch fuck it like crazy until you cream up and make your own lube
  • Bleeding rectal fisting is what i want, youll be screaming constantly
  • Destroy your asshole so how may loads i can milk from your little 1 inch cock
  • YYoull be my destroyed asshole victem
  • BLeeding anal ring from over abuse
  • I will pierrce the big asshole lips once i devlope them and put big rings on so you hange open all the time.
  • I will slut you out to truck stops to get fisted and get my money
  • Mount you on a sawhorse and demolish your asshole
  • You will suffer rectally, you will lose all rectal function
  • YOur large colon will be shot, non-functioning
  • Anal for you 12 hours every day, 7 days a week


No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...