Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Zero Tolerance Gladiator

 The Zero Tolerance Gladiator was given to me for Valentines Day. I was surprised, at its size. A real asshole wrecker for sure. My local Top knows I have a huge blown out gash, So I tried it solo Sunday, I got it in but was big and heavy. I needed help. I practiced 2x solo, before he came over to assist in wrecking my asshole. doggy style face down asshole high he aimed the monster at my big asshole.


OHHHH GAAWD! I screamed when he sunk to the hilt, the 3 big bumps, fucking up my asshole ring, popping it hard.
Then he started long smooth strokes, tip to base.

OOOOhhh FUCK!, my rectum! I screamed again, we got into a good rhythm together, and I let him pulverize both anal rings with the new monster, I did not last 15 minutes before little 2 inch bald cock came from it. Highly recommended for Anal Destruction.



No comments:

Rectal Session

From my AssMaster Bob   Get ready for hot hot asshole abuse tonght. 3 guys, 7-10p,, shave yourself. Ive got things planned out just like i s...