Thursday, August 27, 2020

1 Month Inn

 1 month in, the Jim and Dave have been fisting me out steady, 3x a week now. By this time Jim had converted his spare bedroom into an "anal playroom", with the sexhorse getting lots of use. The guys had modified it to include a handlebar made of dowel so I could hold on for extra leverage.  The guys have there double asshole attck techniques we honed now. I heading over early. 

Jim had me mounted on the sexhorse and was slowly rolling around his closed fist in me, they guys were breaking down my assring for good, but i loved it.  Just then Dave comes in, "HI D, im just prepping his chute for todays activities"  Naked now , and rock hard, your dick goes for my mouth, I deep throat you as you tell Jim to fist me out more aggressively, your watching the action, and blow your first load already in my mouth. You pull out, and grab Big Veined, monster 3 inch dong. "Let me show you how to wreck a cunt" Jim eases his hand out revealing a non functioning asshole, Sailor Dave aims BV like a torpedo, and slams it up my asshole and goes to work.

Jim goes for the sounds and inserts one as Dave is working my rectum, Jim stroking sound in unision with PR's dildo stroke, I start cumming like a slut.  I did not last much longer after that asshole attack, and had a huge anal orgasm, I got dressed and left.

They repeated the same scenario, 2-3 times a week, I estimate over the summer, they wrecked my asshole 60X, in 3 months.  This is one reason my asshole pics, looks like a a deformed gash, not an asshole.  This is big vein dildo, that did the punishment.



No comments:

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...