Thursday, August 24, 2017

Jim- Anal Brutalizer

Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: My rectum is still blown out wide

He shoves it up your destroyed asshole, 9 fat inches of black working man cock, muffling your screams with his hand. His cock head is like a fucking softball, trashing your rectum with every stroke. He's thrusting deeper into your rectum, rearranging your colon bend and clubbing your rectal walls with his mammoth intruder. Over and over his cock pulverizes your rectum, and your pathetic little teen boy sized cock rubs the work table under you. Your bruised prostate is getting hammered by his thick, veiny shaft, and 20 minutes into it your banded off, hairless nuts spasm and draw up to your body, cramping til they vomit a shaft of Analboy cum out between your belly and the table. You almost pass out from the orgasm and the brutal fucking. And you know, once and for all, that you were meant to serve men with your boy cunt. You know it is your destiny to be a male anal slave. You prolapse out as he pulls out, leaking his cum

He nailed analboy good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

naturally like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of
your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it
very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I'll surely come again again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. I want to encourage that
you continue your great work, have a nice evening!

Anonymous said...

Hi, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing
facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I truly thank you for your information.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I
will book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed as well.

Red Meat Tube Fuckings

  ​ John Robles; ​ John S ​ Sat 5/11/2024 9:47 AM Found a great technique to make his red meat tube come out real far- Sink a fist up to the...